Tuesday

Adonis, Attis, Osiris


For the one when Ang watched us having sex, she was in bed between Joe and I. She had me start playing with his cock, getting him hard with my hands, then going down on him. We were all naked at that point, and she was making out with him while I sucked his cock. That went on for like 20 minutes or so, and eventually he wanted to fuck me. I bent over and he fucked me doggy style while I ate Angela out. Once he came in me, Ang had me 69 her so I could lick her while she fingered my ass. She then had me lay on my side in a fetal position while she fingered me some more. My ass was really sore, but she had a lot of fun doing that to me.

The other time, when Joe came over one night while Ang was working late, he and I were just hanging out and got pretty drunk. He said he wanted to fuck, then once I got in a doggy position he told me to turn over instead. Joe ended up fucking me in a missionary position with my legs all the way up. That was the first time I actually had to look up at him while he fucked me.

I don’t think I've ever felt so vulnerable and dominated before. Really all I could do was grab my legs and hold on while he fucked me. He was really able to grab a hold of me and move me around, while getting at me from all different angles. Basically, it allowed him to get in as deep as possible and fuck me as hard as he could.

2 comments: