Thursday

casual encounter #25


Your Office, Desk and myself bent over in front of you - w4m - 28

Reply to: anon-101623056@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-10-03, 3:36PM EDT

Looking for a man, preferably mature, who is capable of giving not only a good spanking but also a verbal humiliation as well.He''ll have his own private office, & will arrange a convenient time for me to come & see him, perhaps on the pretence of an interview or meeting? I'm a professional & work in the legal world so no one would be any the wiser. You will instruct me exactly what to wear. Once in your office, I will be subject to whatever type of spanking, paddling & humiliation you require? I am tall, 28 years old, 34D and think you will find my ass perfect for a good spanking. Perhpas you might need to lay me down on your desk after the spankings and inspect my pussy and see if my titties require a spanking too? A cold metal ruler to my pink hard nipples usually has the desired effect.

Professionals only need apply. I look forward to hearing back from you with any more thoughts or ideas you may have in order to add to this scenario, and when we might carry this out.

2 comments: